Soroptimist Society, St Austell, Cornwall Carole and Debbie were delighted to be asked to present at the Soroptimist Society, finding out more about their inspiring volunteer movement. Soroptimist International helps to transform the ...
We are delighted to offer a collaborative approach to developing volunteer opportunities with Harbour Drug and Alcohol Services, in Plymouth, via a new role to be shared across both organisations.
This part time (22.5 hours per week) position is joint funded; initially for 12 months – there is potential for this role to become permanent.
- Thank you ASDA Superstore!
- CASSPLUS celebrates in Newton Abbot
- Employment Opportunity
- Cass+ Welcomes new Assistant worker in Cornwall
- CASS+ Welcomes Karen – our new Assistant worker in Plymouth
- CASS+ staff team getting in the Xmas spirit
- It’s Official!
- Cass+ present at St Austell Soroptimist Society
- Plymouth Volunteer Awards June 2018
- Hamoaze House Opens new shop