The Cass+ team outside Plymouth Magistrates’ Courts Cass+ attended the investiture of our Queens Awards for Voluntary Service and received the Award itself. Here are some of the team from across the Plymouth and Cornwall offices plus ...
We are delighted to offer a collaborative approach to developing volunteer opportunities with Harbour Drug and Alcohol Services, in Plymouth, via a new role to be shared across both organisations.
This part time (22.5 hours per week) position is joint funded; initially for 12 months – there is potential for this role to become permanent.
- Employment Opportunity
- Cass+ Welcomes new Assistant worker in Cornwall
- CASS+ Welcomes Karen – our new Assistant worker in Plymouth
- CASS+ staff team getting in the Xmas spirit
- It’s Official!
- Cass+ present at St Austell Soroptimist Society
- Plymouth Volunteer Awards June 2018
- Hamoaze House Opens new shop
- Quality Account Report 2017
- Cass+ Celebrating Award