CASSPLUS was honoured when an ex-Magistrate walked through the door, back in 2014, asking if it would be ethical to offer his services as a volunteer. He was 70 years old and unable to sit as a Magistrate anymore. Mel did not want to retire as he had always, in one way or another, devoted his spare time to helping others less fortunate. He was a volunteer advisor at the CAB, volunteer on the the West Cornwall Bench of Magistrates and finally give up his spare time to join the team at CASSPLUS.
- Merry Cass’mas!
- Welcoming Lindie Whitfield
- Award from Local Authority’s Community Grant Scheme
- Employment Opportunity – CASSPLUS Co-ordinator
- The Sunflower Women’s Centre Visit
- Merry ‘CASS’MAS!
- Tribute to CASSPLUS volunteer
- Plymouth RESPECT Festival’s 21st Birthday Party
- Thank you ASDA Superstore!
- CASSPLUS celebrates in Newton Abbot