We are delighted to offer a collaborative approach to developing volunteer opportunities with Harbour Drug and Alcohol Services, in Plymouth, via a new role to be shared across both organisations.
This part time (22.5 hours per week) position is joint funded; initially for 12 months – there is potential for this role to become permanent.
- Thank you ASDA Superstore!
- CASSPLUS celebrates in Newton Abbot
- Employment Opportunity
- Cass+ Welcomes new Assistant worker in Cornwall
- CASS+ Welcomes Karen – our new Assistant worker in Plymouth
- CASS+ staff team getting in the Xmas spirit
- It’s Official!
- Cass+ present at St Austell Soroptimist Society
- Plymouth Volunteer Awards June 2018
- Hamoaze House Opens new shop