The Festival showcases Plymouth’s diversity and enables different communities to come together and promote the intrinsic message of respect and equality for all. CASSPLUS was delighted, for the second year, to attend the event, take part in the procession and to talk to the wonderful range of people who dropped into the Guildhall on the day.
Newton Abbot Magistrates’ Court – Salary £21,457 (pro-rata)
Are you passionate about joining a well-established community advice service based in Devon and Cornwall? We offer support and advice to defendants, families and other …
- Employment Opportunity – CASSPLUS Co-ordinator
- Join our Board of Trustees – Secretary role
- Invitation to Tender – Outcomes and Process Evaluation of Cass+ Community Advice Service
- The Sunflower Women’s Centre Visit
- Employment Opportunity – CASSPLUS Assistant Co-ordinator
- Volunteer position available
- CASSPLUS is seeking consultancy support
- Merry ‘CASS’MAS!
- Tribute to CASSPLUS volunteer
- Plymouth RESPECT Festival’s 21st Birthday Party