CASSPLUS was honoured when an ex-Magistrate walked through the door, back in 2014, asking if it would be ethical to offer his services as a volunteer. He was 70 years old and unable to sit as a Magistrate anymore. Mel did not want to retire as he had always, in one way or another, devoted his spare time to helping others less fortunate. He was a volunteer advisor at the CAB, volunteer on the the West Cornwall Bench of Magistrates and finally give up his spare time to join the team at CASSPLUS.
Are you passionate about joining a well-established community advice service based in Devon and Cornwall? We offer support and advice to defendants, families and other …
The Centre for Justice Innovation and CASS+ are inviting tenders for an organisation or partnership to conduct an evaluation of the CASS+ Community Advice Service. …
- Join our Board of Trustees – Secretary role
- Invitation to Tender – Outcomes and Process Evaluation of Cass+ Community Advice Service
- The Sunflower Women’s Centre Visit
- Employment Opportunity – CASSPLUS Assistant Co-ordinator
- Volunteer position available
- CASSPLUS is seeking consultancy support
- Merry ‘CASS’MAS!
- Tribute to CASSPLUS volunteer
- Plymouth RESPECT Festival’s 21st Birthday Party
- Thank you ASDA Superstore!