Job Vacancy – CASSPLUS Operations Manager
Employment Opportunity – New Operations Manager
Salary £29,000 (pro-rata; salary review pending)
We are an independent, local charity which operates from Magistrates’ Courts in Plymouth, Truro, Bodmin and Newton Abbot. We work mainly, though not exclusively, with offenders and their families and help to provide supported signposting to local specialist services. We are delighted to offer this opportunity for a developing role within the organisation.
The purpose of this new position is to relieve the CEO of a variety of operational duties to enable them to progress development work over the next 12 months.
Initially part time (4 days per week), this is a role in development and has the potential to become full time. It is the aim of CASSPLUS to make this a permanent position.
The role will include;
- Supporting the delivery of services at courts
- Line managing staff
- Supporting volunteer and staff development
- Working with clients
- Operational support for the CEO
- Networking with partner organisations
- Flexibility and commitment
- Genuine interest in the client group and support organisations
- Understanding of the values of the charitable sector
The successful candidate will be required to work flexibly across all sites and to complete an enhanced DBS check as they will be working with vulnerable adults. Use of a car is essential.
All applications must be received by midnight on Sunday 3rd October and applicants must be available for interview on Thurs 7th October 2021.