Job Vacancy – CASSPLUS Assistant Coordinator
Employment Opportunity – CASSPLUS Assistant Coordinator (Community Support)
Newton Abbot Magistrates’ Courts | Salary £19,500 pro-rata (£10 per hour)
We are an independent, local charity which operates from Magistrates’ Courts in Plymouth, Truro, Bodmin and Newton Abbot. We work mainly, though not exclusively, with offenders and their families and help to provide supported sign-posting to local specialist services.
We are delighted to offer this opportunity to work with our Newton Abbot Team – 15 hours per week, flexible working. This is a developing role which will help to create a structured, practical transition from court into local communities.
The role will include;
- Delivery of services at Courts (Newton Abbot)
- Supervision of volunteers
- Working with clients in court and in communities
- Networking with court partners and external organisations
- Flexibility and commitment
- Genuine interest in the client group and support organisations
- Understanding of the values of the charitable sector
The successful candidate will be required to work flexibly, complete an enhanced DBS check as they will be working with vulnerable adults and hold a clean driving license.
Please apply for further details and submit all applications via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications must be received by midnight on Sunday 5th Sept 2021.
Shortlisted applicants will be called to interview on Friday 10th Sept 2021.