Job Vacancy at CASSPLUS – Plymouth
CASSPLUS Co-ordinator – Plymouth Magistrates’ Court
Salary £22,815 – 24,531
We are an independent, local charity which operates from Magistrates Courts in Devon and Cornwall. We work mainly, though not exclusively, with offenders and their families and help to provide coordinated signposting to local specialist services. We are delighted to offer this full time (37.5 hrs p/wk) opportunity at our Plymouth service.
The role will include;
- Delivery of services from court settings
- Management and development of volunteers
- Working with clients
- Networking with partner organisations
- Flexibility and commitment
- Genuine interest in the client group and support organisations
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Understanding of the values of the charitable sector.
The successful candidate will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check as they will be working with vulnerable adults. Please submit all enquiries, requests for application forms and details of job description, via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications must be received by midnight on Sunday 26th Sept. Shortlisted applicants will be called to interview on Thursday 30th Sept 2021.