CASSPLUS/Harbour Volunteer Co-ordinator
Salary £21,457 (pro-rata)
CASSPLUS is an independent, local charity which operates from Magistrates’ Courts in Devon and Cornwall. We work mainly, though not exclusively, with offenders and their families and manage teams of volunteers who provide supported sign-posting to local specialist services.
We are delighted to offer a collaborative approach to developing volunteer opportunities with Harbour Drug and Alcohol Services, in Plymouth, via a new role to be shared across both organisations.
This part time (22.5 hours per week) position is joint funded; initially for 12 months – there is potential for this role to become permanent.
The role will include;
- Recruitment, management and development of volunteers
- Working across both organisations to improve internal systems
- Networking with partner organisations
- Monitoring delivery across Devon and Cornwall
- Flexibility and commitment
- Genuine interest in the client group and support organisations
- Understanding of the values of the charitable sector
The successful candidate will be required to work flexibly and to complete an enhanced DBS check as they will be working with vulnerable adults. Use of a car is essential.
For a more detailed Job Description and Person Specification click link: CASSPLUS and Harbour Job description Volunteer_Co-ordinator_0319
Please apply and submit all applications via e-mail to email@example.com
or by post to:
CASSPLUS, Plymouth Magistrates’ Court, St Andrew Street, Plymouth PL1 2DP
All applications must be received by 21st April 2019. Shortlisted applicants will be called to interview on 26th April 2019.