Employment Opportunity – CASSPLUS Co-ordinator
Newton Abbot Magistrates’ Court
Salary £21,457 (pro-rata)
We are an independent, local charity which operates from Magistrates Courts in Devon and Cornwall. We work mainly, though not exclusively, with offenders and their families and help to provide supported sign-posting to local specialist services. We are delighted to offer an opportunity at our Newton Abbot service.
This part time (22.5 hours per week) position is funded by the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner for Devon, Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly.
The role will include;
- Delivery of services from court settings;
- Management and development of volunteers;
- Working with clients;
- Networking with partner organisations;
- Flexibility and commitment;
- Genuine interest in the client group and support organisations;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Understanding of the values of the charitable sector.
The successful candidate will be required to work flexibly and to complete an enhanced DBS check as they will be working with vulnerable adults. Use of a car is essential.
Please submit all enquiries, requests for application forms and details of job description, via e-mail to:
or by post to:
CASSPLUS Plymouth Magistrates’ Court, St Andrew Street, Plymouth PL1 2DP
All applications must be received by 9am on Wed 25th March. Shortlisted applicants will be called to interview on Frid 3rd April.