Employment Opportunity – CASSPLUS Assistant Co-ordinator
Cornwall Magistrates’ Courts
Salary £10 per hour – 22.5 hrs per week
We are an independent, local charity which operates from Magistrates’ Courts in Plymouth, Truro, Bodmin and Newton Abbot. We work mainly, though not exclusively, with offenders and their families; providing on-site support and coordinated sign-posting to local specialist services.
This post is temporary with the possibility for the post to be extended, depending on future grant funding availability. It offers the opportunity to work with victims as well as offenders in Cornwall.
The role will include;
- Delivery of services at courts (Truro and Bodmin)
- Supervision of volunteers
- Working with clients
- Networking with court partners and external organisations
- Flexibility and commitment
- Genuine interest in the client group and support organisations
- Understanding of the values of the charitable sector
The successful candidate will be required to work flexibly and to complete an enhanced DBS check as they will be working with vulnerable adults.
Please apply and submit all applications via e-mail to email@example.com
or by post to
CASSPLUS, Plymouth Magistrates’ Court, St Andrew Street, Plymouth PL1 2DP
All applications must be received by midnight on Sunday 26th January 2020.
Shortlisted applicants will be called to interview on Tuesday 4th February 2020.