Employment Opportunity – CASSPLUS Assistant Co-ordinator, Cornwall Magistrates’ Courts
Salary £19,500 pro-rata (£10 per hour)
We are an independent, local charity which operates from Magistrates’ Courts in Plymouth, Truro, Bodmin and Newton Abbot. We work mainly, though not exclusively, with offenders and their families and help to provide supported sign-posting to local specialist services.
We are delighted to offer this opportunity to work with our Cornwall Team – 15 hours per week, flexible working, between Truro and Bodmin Courts.
The role will include;
- Delivery of services at Courts (Truro and Bodmin)
- Supervision of volunteers
- Working with clients
- Networking with court partners and external organisations
- Flexibility and commitment
- Genuine interest in the client group and support organisations
- Understanding of the values of the charitable sector
The successful candidate will be required to work flexibly and to complete an enhanced DBS check as they will be working with vulnerable adults.
Please apply for further details and submit all applications via e-mail to email@example.com
All applications must be received by midnight on 15th August 2021.
Shortlisted applicants will be called to interview on 19th August 2021.