CASSPLUS Marketing and Fundraising Coordinator
Employment Opportunity | CASSPLUS Marketing/Fundraising Coordinator
Salary £22,800 negotiable (pro-rata)
We are an independent, local charity which operates from Magistrates’ Courts in Plymouth, Truro, Bodmin and Newton Abbot. We work mainly, though not exclusively, with offenders and their families and help to provide supported signposting to local specialist services. We are delighted to have attracted new funds which create opportunities for service development.
This is a new role in development; intended to lead and coordinate delivery of the charity’s marketing and fundraising strategy as an integral part of our team.
Initially part time (22.5 hours per week) there is potential for this role to become permanent.
The role will include;
- Networking, developing and fostering relationships with key external contacts
- Keeping abreast of current practices and developments in marketing/fundraising and communication techniques
- Design, deliver and maintain marketing activities
- Develop ideas for income generation
- Flexibility and commitment
- Creativity and resourcefulness
- Genuine interest in the client group and support organisations
- Understanding of the values of the charitable sector
The successful candidate will be required to work flexibly and to complete an enhanced DBS check. Use of a car is essential.
Please send all applications and/or requests for job descriptions via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to download a full Job Description and Person Specification.
All applications must be received by midnight on Sunday 12th December 2021 and applicants must be available for interview on Wednesday 15th December 2021.